2010/09/14

Meet Gaudi in Barcelona

1-9. Temple of Sagrada familia
       My outfit; codes combine jersey vest, duras ambient lace cami, Levis red denim shorts, KariAng necklace and shoes, DreAng earring,  DRESS33 bag
10-14. Parc Guell (Guell Park)
           My outfit; L.G.B tanktop, MG maxi skirt, my mom's vintage bag, my honey bee feather headband, hawaian bracelet
15-17. La Pedorera (Casa Mila)
18,19. Casa Batllo

I visited many Gaudi's architecture in Barcelona while my Spain trip.
Actually I wanted to post these awesome pics earlier, but I'm so busy that I couldn't edit them.
OMG, Look at these fabulous structures!!!
I was really in love Gaudi's lively architecture and I wanted to be there always...

6 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures!!! love your skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathtaking photographs! You look really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful skirt! love your blog miss tokyo:) FOLLOW ME?

    pilonstein.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning pictures! Thank you for your lovely comment, I do live in London!! When are you visiting?

    Carmen.xx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pictures!! I've never been to Barcelona and I'm amazed by all these buildings!! You look wonderful as always, love the flowy maxi skirt on you:) thanks for sharing these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails