2011/06/08

Porka dots, pleats dress

jersey top; KariAng
polka dots dress; I got in Seoul, Korea
headband; Bershka

Japanese-style.
I was in awesome Japanese-style hotel and garden.
It was heavy rain, the trees and leaves in the garden were spangled with raindrops.
So artistic and tasteful scene.
I was wearing polka dots dress, I really love the transparent skirt.
And the combination of black top, headband and soft beige dress.....Lovely.

10 comments:

  1. your skirt!!!!! it's a LOVE LOVE :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the hotel is beautiful and you look really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pics!
    Lovely skirt <33


    xoxo*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour combination too! And that garden sounds so lovely! I love the rain! Beautiful outfit.

    ♡ Fox Whiskers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love staying in Ryokan! These photos are amazing. Such an awesome setting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful headband and skirt!


    ∆ blog
    ∆ twitter

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful setting!! and this headband looks perfect on you...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails