2012/03/21

A month anniversary


I was wearing
cardigan; Growgenic
frilly blouse; DreAng
maxi skirt; Mango
boots; Logan

My baby was wearing
dress; familiar


Pray for my little girl.
In Japan, most of the people go to the shrine with their baby to pray for health one month after birth.
When I went to the shrine with my family, I dressed my baby this lovely white dress.
My dad bought her the dress and it is really gorgeous and pretty.
It was sunny and warm spring day in Tokyo, I felt sooo happy.

XX



2 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful, just like her mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope for good healthy for you and your baby! In chinese culture one month is when we have the baby shower and it is a big event. Lots of people will book up an entire restaurant sometimes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails