2012/09/18

3rd day outfit; frilly shorts in the sunlight.

jersey shirt; KariAng
silk frilly shorts; sample (I got it at custoner's sample sale.)
sandals; reppette
earring; loves.charms
Summer memories.
Sorry to late! This is the last day outfit in my summer vacation.
A beautiful sunny morning, I was walking around the hotel New Otani we stayed 3days in my summer vacation.
I was wearing my fav reppette sandals I got this year and lovely silk frilly shorts.
These shorts is too cute for me, so I matched mannish jersey shirt.
After walking we had a break before check-out.
I really love the last picture with my little girl <3
XX

3 comments:

  1. such lovely photos! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome posts and blog... really! Come and let's follow each other! Would love to do that and stay in touch;) xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails