2013/03/17

High and law

cardigan; MUJI
tank top; DreAng
knit pants; MM6
boots; Andre
clutch; zara terez
and
Celine sunnies, KariAng watch, tiffany bracelet, F21 necklace, my mom's gift earrings

Regardless of the price.
Which stuff do you like best of this outfit?
I was wearing many brand's clothes and accessories of various prices.
MUJI cardigan, F21 necklace and Zara Terez clutch are so cheap, but I really love them.
MM6 pants were expensive but they are knitted by complicated pattern,
and a wool material is so comfortable and warm.
My occupation being what it is, I always think about the cost.
But the price changes by many reasons, so I believe only my sense and taste.
I always want to create valuable designs than the price.

1 comment:

  1. I like the fashion look you created with your MUJI cardigan tied in the front over your DreAng tank top with your colourful Zara Terez clutch and all the pretty jewelry. It's Saint Patrick's Day where I am, so a lot of people are wearing green. I hope your day is a happy one whether or not Saint Patrick's Day is celebrated there. I will probably wear green here - maybe the Eyelash Ruffle Top from the last post on my blog at http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails