2014/12/16

Monochrome sport


jacket; DreAng
sweater; INDIVI
sheer shirt dress; KariAng
sneakers; Nike
clutch; 3.1phillip lim

Lately I got new awesome Nike airmax sneakers and I love to add sport mood in my outfit.
Especially I adore the combination sheer black tights and sneakers.
This leather short jacket is my design about 5years ago and I wear it every year.
I really love this compact shape, big collar and soft leather quality.
Ah, black is my favorite color truly.

Recently I started new SNS 'TSU'.
If you interested in 'TSU', let's try and enjoy !

Join me on tsū, they are sharing social revenues with all of us #tsunation

And if you have a time, please check out my instagram.
I post some lovely pics everyday here.
http://instagram.com/sayakablack/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails