2015/02/17

Culottes outfit and Japanese cafe lunch

biker jacket; KariAng
jersey top; GINGERALE
culottes; Rubyrivet
sunnies; Rayban
clutch; PAPRIKA edition
shoes; Alexander Wang

Culottes are remarkable trend in this spring and next fall.
I already checked out many variations of culottes on fashion shows whole world.
I was wearing Rubyrivet black culottes they were my design, and they are really perfect cut.
The day I had yummy lunch with my family at KOYOMI funabashiya in Hiroo.
This is the highly recommended Japanese cafe and we often go there.
We enjoyed lunch and Japanese traditional sweets.

By the way, tomorrow is my girl's 3years birthday.
I'll post so many pretty pics with my birthday girl soon, can't wait!
XX

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing. i love everything about this look! the hair, clothes, nails. you are so beautiful!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails