2011/01/17

Classic coat and up hair

coat; MUJI
skirt, neckwarmer, booties; DreAng
earrings; I got at Korean market
shades; miumiu
bag; chanel
gloves; ZARA

Classic addict.
I got this cape coat on the end of last year.
The coat was really low-price, but I adore this classic silhouette and fabric.

I love my knit headband, too. The knitted floral decoration is cute, isn't it?
Recently I'm tired of doing curl my long hair, so I did up and braid.

In Tokyo, beautiful sunny winter continue every day.
I love this clear weather, but I wanna wear spring clothes ASAP!!!

Thnx sooo much for your lovely comment and welcome to new followers.
I read all your comment and visit your blog in return.
and
Have you already checked out my blog fanpage on facebook
or
?
I'm looking forward to see you on there.


17 comments:

  1. That is a classic look indeed! Love that coat and the knitted headband! Your hair is beautiful, how in the world did you braid that yourself?! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your coat, looks great! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute coat)) I like it and I like your blog) I follow you and I hope you follow too))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous hair style! I have CC similar bag in patent. :D Ur whole look is classy and chic!

    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty

    http://laxfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I die for this outfit!! You look so good. Love Sia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing hairstyle,i luv it!!
    ur look is nice,great cape.
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you've done your hair!

    Beautiful coat :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't know MUJI had such good line of clothing!
    I love your coat:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. the link for the fb page doesn't work :(

    and i know what you mean. im so ready for spring and summer! sick of being cold.

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  11. loveeeeeeee the cape!!!
    wish i have winter season here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. >Michelle Elaine
    Sorry!!! I corrected error.
    Please check out again<3

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  13. My dear, your hair is impeccable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. the cape is gorgeous! love your bag also.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails