2011/01/09

Knit layered legs

coat, jersey top; KariAng
knit tunic; filly o' lynx
bag, hat; my mom's vintage
belt; American Apparel
gloves; zara
boots; gianni barbato

Glittery knit and loose legs.
Hi, I came back to Tokyo from Seoul, Korea last night.
As Seoul was soooo cold and freezing all day, I caught a bad cold.
I was tired, but enjoyed yummy Korean foods and buying jewelry in Korean market.

Well, I shot these pics last month before I go to Seoul.
Tokyo was so warm and sunny, the maple leaves were turned into beautiful red.
I was wearing glittery knit tunic, grayish knit leggings and leg warmers.
I love my knit layered outfit.

16 comments:

  1. Love that knit <3
    And your outfit is great! You def have some good style ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit

    http://laxfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your knit tunic is so fab, i love it belted! I heard that clothes in a Korea are really cute and super affordable, can't wait to go someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layered outfit, everything works so well together! Welcome home, I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just came back from Tokyo ...
    It was sooo cold!!!
    You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES YES YES, those gloves are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. following you! i love tokyo i want to go there so badly!!

    F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your belt with cardigan is soooooo fabb! Tokyo looks sooo beautiful and love how the sun is shining!! It' soo dark in Toronto Canada at this time of year! ahhh!! You look aweseome!!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great style as always, saya.
    i love the idea of the layering and the leather gloves. great items

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you had a nice time in Korea!
    Love this outfit!
    Thanks for your comment!!

    Love From Seoul,
    Nostalgic Senses

    http://nostalgicsenses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Long brown leather gloves are on my wish list. LOVE this look! Thanks for the sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails